Contact Info / Websites
I'm proud to announce update v.1.2 for Intel Was Wrong! This update was created as a result of gamers' feedback. Have fun playing!
- added level-up system with starting bonuses (accessible from "extras" section of main menu);
- added happy end;
- added new event icons;
- added inventory slots highlights;
- fixed bug with swaping items;
- fixed bug with disappearing items;
- redesigned background;
- minor bug fixes and balance tweaks.
Hello everyone! I finished my Procedural Death Jam entry at Saturday. I wanted to implement much more features but there wasn't much time to polish my game called Intel Was Wrong. I recieved some feedback during the last days. And as a result I'm proud to present you my first update to this roguelike space-exploring game! I hope that you'll like it!
- added tons of new equipment (including planet analyzers!);
- added special items that help to make friends or blackmail aliens;
- added combat rewards; - added possibility to avoid insta-kill events with certain items;
- the possibility of insta-kill events is reduced by 30%;
- negative effect from "Gravitation Well" effect waas nerfed;
- improved space combat balance and AI; - fixed bug with combat music delay;
- changed old ugly icons for inventory slots and items;
- and, of course, minor bug fixes and balance tweaks.
I'll be waiting for further feedback. Tell me what do you like to change or add and I'll try to implement the best suggestions in the next update!