View Profile Wolod

25 Movie Reviews

I know that "vimya" means udder. But what does the guy in the glasses have? I can't understand what he's saying.

CosmicMonocle responds:

Nobody truly knows what the guy in the glasses has... He is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a turtle-neck.

Also the other guys aren't talking about udders - they really should be though.

Thanks for rating!

Impatiently waiting :)

Brilliant cartoon! Decent animation and especially action scenes. I'd like to see a sequel or maybe a whole series about Lance and Maple beating shit out of all those supervillains you shoved at the end. Keep up the good work, Anton! And don't forget to trigger special snowflakes even more :D

140 Game Reviews

My favorite LD42 entry so far. Great job! Could you add a little bit more contrast? It's kinda hard to tell which slots are broken until you get used to the very dim colors.

IMO this is your best puzzle so far. Every level is unique and that's the best part about it.

I can't jump and need to buy upgrade? That's fine. Only 10th coin fell on my side of the map? That's bad game design, my friend. Tweak randomness a bit or unlock jump ability from the start. The whole location is dull. I don't see any reason to upgrade my jump only to able to reach 2 small blocks at the edge. The first coin fell on one of them after 3 minutes of gameplay. Make level more interesting. Add more platforms maybe.

2 Audio Reviews

5/5 nuff said...

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Heavy and aggressive, I like it! I never really liked Slipknot though :D

RealFaction responds:

Thanks haha

20 Art Reviews

Such a cute pot! I wish to print it as well :)

Impressive!

It's my favorite entry. You're definitely going to win!

gatekid3 responds:

Im glad you enjoy it.
*update, your prediction was wrong XD

My name's Volodymyr but you might know me as Wolod. I'm doing my best to bring fun, challenging and polished games into this world since 2011. Game development is my passion and I hope that you'll enjoy playing my games as much as I enjoyed creating them.

29, Male