View Profile Wolod

28 Movie Reviews

Wow! This video reminded me of earthworm Jim. Thanks for that.

You actually finished it! I've been keeping an eye on your work since Pixel Day 2017. And you made me laugh again, but it can't end like this. Dwarf shouldn't die buried in turds. I refuse to believe in this tragic ending and I'll be waiting for the next episode.

OMFG! Now I know that one can feel orgasm with his eyes and ears at the same time!

135 Game Reviews

I really liked the game. I've got to the level 13 and decided to return to the game later only to discover that it has no save feature o_O

mbforbes responds:

Yagh! Admittedly we don't have saving implemented yet 😬. We have it planned for the next release! Thank you for the kind words in the mean time!

This demo is much better than the previous. Thanks for making an opportunity to bind controls. It really helped. I'll be waiting for the release.

I like this game. Especially the weird stuff, it made me laugh a lot.

However this game has a one big problem - complete and absolute randomness. Sometimes I had to strike ball 5 or 6 times before any weird stuff happened. Sometimes 2 same special events could happen in a row. Because of the randomness I thought that it's just a primitive reflex game and dropped out after few minutes of play. Yeah, no weird events happened and it ruined my first impression. I'm glad that I've read some comments and returned to this game.

I recommend to replace random number generator with a pseudo-random algorithm. Something like this: you generate a random number from 1 to 3. This number is quantity of simple innings. Let's imagine that we've got number 2. It means that after 2 generic innings one of the weird events (that would be chosen randomly) should happen. Also you can tweak this algorithm to make sure that no same special events will occur in a row.

willKMR responds:

That's a great idea. Thanks Wolod!

3 Audio Reviews

Nice and very atmospheric track. Keep it up!

5/5 nuff said...

29 Art Reviews

Love it!

maruki responds:

Thanks!

All hail the mighty pig-gods!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

He reminds me of Ganon

Cute animation! I'd like to take a look at your book ;)

My name's Volodymyr but you might know me as Wolod. I'm doing my best to bring fun, challenging and polished games into this world since 2011. Game development is my passion and I hope that you'll enjoy playing my games as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Volodymyr @Wolod