View Profile Wolod

25 Movie Reviews

I know that "vimya" means udder. But what does the guy in the glasses have? I can't understand what he's saying.

CosmicMonocle responds:

Nobody truly knows what the guy in the glasses has... He is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a turtle-neck.

Also the other guys aren't talking about udders - they really should be though.

Thanks for rating!

Impatiently waiting :)

Brilliant cartoon! Decent animation and especially action scenes. I'd like to see a sequel or maybe a whole series about Lance and Maple beating shit out of all those supervillains you shoved at the end. Keep up the good work, Anton! And don't forget to trigger special snowflakes even more :D

143 Game Reviews

Nice concept! You should keep developing it.

And yet again another great exploration game from you! And yet it again it's mute...

wjhollyart responds:

Thanks for the great comments and ratings!

I think it's worth mentioning that I did create these games with Bitsy which does not support audio of any kind, but I understand that the lack of audio hurting the experience is still a valid criticism.

Great experience! I enjoyed it a lot. Pacman-like music and SFX would be a nice addition though.

2 Audio Reviews

5/5 nuff said...

RealFaction responds:

thanks!

Heavy and aggressive, I like it! I never really liked Slipknot though :D

RealFaction responds:

Thanks haha

20 Art Reviews

Such a cute pot! I wish to print it as well :)

Impressive!

It's my favorite entry. You're definitely going to win!

gatekid3 responds:

Im glad you enjoy it.
*update, your prediction was wrong XD

My name's Volodymyr but you might know me as Wolod. I'm doing my best to bring fun, challenging and polished games into this world since 2011. Game development is my passion and I hope that you'll enjoy playing my games as much as I enjoyed creating them.

29, Male