View Profile Wolod

All 197 Game Reviews

60 w/ Responses

Very enjoyable physics. And the music is good.

Hope that you'll finish it one day. I really liked the tiny details such as moving branches. Snowman was cool too. His animation needs tweaking though. Anyway, keep it up!

NickUrs responds:

Thanks, I work on it right now.

I liked everything despite the 2 things. That's why minus 2 stars.
1. Rhythm games are not my cup of tea. Final challenge was too frustrating for me. And unfortunately I don't have enough time or will to git gud.
2. Politics in a game about a cute cat and a dance competition? Really? Those jokes sounded too far-fetched and out of place.

Very funny and creative! Loved every second of it!

I enjoyed the chasing part and pixel art is really nice.

You made my day :)

GuyUngerNL responds:

Thank you Wolod, glad you like it!

Had much fun with the second part of Pintu Terakhir! One question: you made the main character blue this time but why he is pink on the ending screen?

🙃 i'm dumb

I feel the effort you put into the art. Sound effects are pretty nice too. Music gets a little repetitive though. It's really confusing that attack and dodge animations look the same. Enemy and obstacle variety is too low. And some upgrades would be a good addition. So I can actually spend my hard earned coins.

In conclusion I want to say that it's definitely not a bad game. Just a rushed one. With some additional polishing it may become something special.

A very enjoyable lil' game. I really liked the homing sword idea.

PS: I was wondering what do the names of your games mean? Google translate points that it might be Filipino language. So "Kekoriman" means "Corruption" and "Pintu Terakhir" means "Last Door". Is this right?

BennyLavache responds:

thank you! yes pintu terakhir means "last door" in bahasa and tagalog. kekori is a romanization of 개구리 which means frog

Good development of the ideas you used in the first game! I noticed that you used my advice with the arrow showing the jump direction ^_^

BennyLavache responds:

would love to hear more of your feedback if you have any!

My name's Volodymyr but you might know me as Wolod. I'm doing my best to bring fun, challenging and polished games into this world since 2011. Game development is my passion and I hope that you'll enjoy playing my games as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Volodymyr @Wolod