Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video) Trevor Something- In My System (Animated Music Video)

Not my kind of visual style. But thumbs up for Tapeworm Tim.

Dwarf's Rage Dwarf's Rage

Screaming hammer was hillarious XD

Cover Up Dat Booty! Cover Up Dat Booty!

Oh that fukken feminist scum! This movie is hilarious.

Trippy Nathan Trippy Nathan

I can't choose an item, man. Fix it please. I want to know how the story ends :)

jazmik responds:

I appreciate your curiosity but there isn't anything after the item screen. I had to put something together for the presentation and decided this was more than enough.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

A real small masterpiece! You should consider making a commercial version of this game. I'd definitely buy it. There are 2 small complaints though: it's hard to enter vertical pipes on the ceiling sometimes and the charge shot damage is too low, there's no point to use it even with the speed charge upgrade.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Wolod! I'm considering an expanded edition of the game.
Also, it's pretty interesting that you mention the Charge-Shot bit, for some players -who play at slower pace- I've seen that it's pretty helpful as a way to approach more safely to enemies, or charge while dodging attacks, and a bigger bullet can be helpful as it has a larger hitbox, but it's also true that it's not too convenient if you are more into a faster approach to enemies and repeatedly shooting, in that sense, I didn't wanted the charge to be 'overpowered' to make it too easy for the first case, but not too bad for the second. As it turns out, it's one thing I'll have to tweak for a larger version of the game :).

10 Frames in a life 10 Frames in a life

Not a game. Reupload it to movies section.

Astroid 9 Starter Set Astroid 9 Starter Set

Great tilemap, beautiful colors. Are any new games coming from you soon?

Hyptosis responds:

Nah, no new games sadly. My life has taken a dark turn, I don't have time to make games anymore.

SNES Real Faction SNES Real Faction