Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

Amazing retro game as always!

Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa Seven Photos: The Photographic Detective - A Murder Mystery Puzzle Game Inspired by Dangan Ronpa

Forgotten Fun

Final score 22903

Trippy Nathan Trippy Nathan

I can't choose an item, man. Fix it please. I want to know how the story ends :)

jazmik responds:

I appreciate your curiosity but there isn't anything after the item screen. I had to put something together for the presentation and decided this was more than enough.

'DinoMelt' 'DinoMelt'

A real small masterpiece! You should consider making a commercial version of this game. I'd definitely buy it. There are 2 small complaints though: it's hard to enter vertical pipes on the ceiling sometimes and the charge shot damage is too low, there's no point to use it even with the speed charge upgrade.

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Wolod! I'm considering an expanded edition of the game.
Also, it's pretty interesting that you mention the Charge-Shot bit, for some players -who play at slower pace- I've seen that it's pretty helpful as a way to approach more safely to enemies, or charge while dodging attacks, and a bigger bullet can be helpful as it has a larger hitbox, but it's also true that it's not too convenient if you are more into a faster approach to enemies and repeatedly shooting, in that sense, I didn't wanted the charge to be 'overpowered' to make it too easy for the first case, but not too bad for the second. As it turns out, it's one thing I'll have to tweak for a larger version of the game :).

10 Frames in a life 10 Frames in a life

Not a game. Reupload it to movies section.

Octocannon Octocannon

Just a white rectangle on a black background. I'm using Chrome.

Jessica the YouTuber Jessica the YouTuber

As other people have already said: the game is nice, but puzzles are unnecessarily frustrated. Man, I'm stuck on the "15 characters password". I tried dozens of initial combinations, but I hadn't managed to find the right one.

JD-Brony responds:

Yup. Don't worry, Wolod. I've seen your private message to me now. You don't need to count the spaces in between the characters (letters).

kosmonavt kosmonavt

Needs more work. Lack music, SFX and an overarching story as well. Transitions between frames in cutscenes are too slow. I believe that you can do games better. Keep working.

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

Wow! This game is so much more enjoyable with tweaked controls. Good job.
Here are few suggestions and bug reports:
- some sound effects are too loud in comparison to music and other sfx
- you moved jump button to Z (which I liked), but text on the signs still says about C key
- it may be nice to add a checkpoint in the empty room before boss battle
- there are control glitches at the beginning and at the end of boss fight

gamesbynoe responds:

Thank you for your review. I will fix glitches as soon as possible. Thank you!

INTO THE ABYSS INTO THE ABYSS

Game has potential, but awful controls ruin gameplay completely.